Showing events in NYC in all categoriesChange
Wednesday, November 25 @ Hudon Terrace Rooftop
Did you know the average lifespan of the domesticated turkey is 10 years? That makes our 21st Annual Turkey Ball more than 100% older. Can we get a Gobble Tov!?
For 21 years in a row, we've stuck our necks out and brought you one of the biggest Jewish Singles events of the year on Thanksgiving Eve!
Not as big at The Ball on Dec 24, of course (the biggest Jewish event in the country for the past 20 years; details to be released shortly - expect something grand) but pretty cluckin' big! (Ok, it's hens that cluck and not turkeys but I'm winging it here).
The 21st Annual Turkey Ball will held at Hudson Terrace's enclosed, heated and gorgeous rooftop (Anytime you use the word rooftop in an event promotion, the word "gorgeous" must proceed it by operation of law, but it is a beautiful spot and, more importantly, a very comfortable venue for meeting new people).
Here's what you can expect:
- 250+ Jewish Singles, each of whom is more desirous of you than the next
- 2-for-1 beer, wine and well drinks (6-7 pm) to ensure the veracity of the first bullet point
- A completely private event on Hudson Terrace Rooftop (6-10 pm). For four hours your cup shall runneth over with Jews of the available variety!
- Amazing music from our top DJ and dancing that can sometimes can also be charitably described as amazing.
- A potentially magical evening of mixing, mingling, dancing and romancing.