Showing events in NYC in all categoriesChange
Saturday, March 25 @ Seven Bar & Grill
Most of our "Let My People Go Go Go!" speed dating event for ages 32-49 have been sold out! So sign up today before tickets are Let My People Gone Gone Gone.
Ages for March 25 session:
- Women: 34-47
- Men 38-52
We are again partnering with the speed dating pros at WeekendDating.com to bring you "Let My People Go Go Go" speed dating.
WeekendDating has over 40 engagements to their credit and we've married off more people than a Las Vegas Elvis, so success is virtually guaranteed.1
Plus, you'll be able to meet all2 of those hot LetMyPeopleGo.com members you gawked at from a distance at our parties.
- 1. Virtually, not literally. Your mileage may vary.
- 2. And by "all," we mean "some."
Here's how it'll all go down:
- You will have up to 13 dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes.
- After each date, you will circle yes or no on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further.
- At the end of the evening you will turn in your scorecard for us to tally.
- The next morning you will receive an email informing you of your matches. The email will provide you with the person's first name and email address and they will receive your first name and email address. We'll even let you know if you have "one-way matches" (i.e. they selected you, but you didn't select them) just in case you change your mind.
Historically, 70-80% of the participants leave the event with at least one match. Not too shabby!
P.S. We're all spazzy and can't get rid of the RSVP button above. Please don't RSVP for this event as advance payment is required. Thanks.