Showing events in NYC in all categoriesChange
Saturday, December 24 @ 230 Fifth Penthouses & Rooftop
- 8 pm - 4 am
- Ages 21-45
The Ball 2016 - Christmas Eve, December 24
This event is geared for ages 21-45. We also sponsor:
The Nation's Biggest Matzo Ball Event for the Past 20 Years Returns!
"The mother of all Jewish Singles parties and the largest Jewish singles event in the nation."
"With an estimated 3,000 guests and music calculated to permit conversation, both the dancing and the flirting were said to have been great."
"More than 3,500 dressed-to-impress" attendees "venue-hop in style" at "the country's largest Jewish Singles event."
"The Ball is all about helping Jewish singles meet up, dance, network, share some laughs and maybe make a lasting connection. Thousands of attendees have been recorded at some of The Balls, so this is big, very big."
"JDate? Feh ... if you are determined to hook up with someone of the Hebraic persuasion, there's one event that promises to be a bigger deal than the parting of the Red Sea: Let My People Go."
"Matzo ball parties are Jewish camps all grown up. LetMyPeopleGo.com has been the grandest one of all, packing 'em in 3,000 strong, including Jewish jet-setters from London, Toronto, and Sydney."
The Ball 2016 - The Nation's Biggest Matzo Ball Event for the past 20 years!
For the past 22 years, we've sponsored the The Ball, the nation's biggest matzo ball event.
Our NYC party is so big that we've often held it at 4 or 5 venues at the same time and offered free limo service for party-hopping between venues such as Lavo, PHD Rooftop, TAO Downtown Lounge, Marquee and The Park.
But - we've sometimes found it difficult to create the type of atmosphere that we want to provide for you at some of these venues - one where it's easy to meet people and free from hassles - over-priced drinks, people bumping into you constantly, too dark, too loud, crazy security guys yelling at you, etc. Ugh!
The Ball 2016: More Fun, More Affordable
and Easier to Meet New People!
For this year's Ball, we're going back to our roots and the days when we held the event at one enormous venue like The Palladium, Tunnel and Webster Hall. And we're focused on bringing you an event with great music and dancing (3 DJs) but also one that is more fun, more affordable, hassle-free and easier to meet new people!
After all, isn't that the purpose of this event?
- Our event will encompass over ALL of 230 Fifth - the two massive indoor Penthouses, the Hard Bar Lounge (also indoors) and the biggest rooftop in New York - complete with Winter Igloo Party Tents (see below)!
- Seven elevators will whisk you to the top floor Penthouses, with incredible views of the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building and much of Manhattan.
- We'll have 3 DJs and 2 dance floors. There will be great music and an incredible vibe but we'll also work to ensure that the music will allow for great conversation, as well.
- We're converting 230 Fifth's "Hard Bar" room into a lounge for conversation and connections all night long. We'll also have lounge furniture throughout the venue so that you can chill from time-to-time - it's an 8 hour party! - even without purchasing bottle service.
- DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT LONG: $7 beer, $8 wine, $10 well drinks. No more $17 glasses of wine :) Even our coat check will be affordable ($2).
- We'll have use of 230 Fifth's best-in-NYC, partially heated, rooftop. We've had some warm December 24s in the past, but even if it's cool, there are heat lamps, hot drinks, and complimentary warm robes.
- PLUS, on the rooftop, we'll also have fully-enclosed Winter Igloo Party Tents!
- Full kitchen: For the first time at The Ball, we'll have a full kitchen available for you!
- Bottle Service: More affordable bottle service options are available. Please contact us for details or visit our ticketing page.
The Ball 2016 for Ages 35-55 - 10th Anniversary!
*This event is geared for ages 35-55. We also sponsor:
This Christmas Eve, you are invited to join us for our 10th Anniversary Ball for Jewish Singles 35-55. This is our biggest event of the year for this age group and - to the best of our knowledge - the biggest such matzo ball event in the city all year!
New York Magazine calls Ainsworth Park "stylish," and "sleek" and we call the enormous (7000 square feet) Gramercy hotspot the new home for our party! We think you'll enjoy the woody, ski-lodge vibe, antique mirrors, dazzling chandeliers, cozy lounge decor and large dance floor.
Here's what you can expect:
"The Trendiest Hotspot in NYC" - NBC New York
"One of the city's most spectacular views" - NYMag.com
"PH-D is Xanadu" - The New York Times
On the evening of Sunday, December 25, join us atop the Dream Downtown Hotel for our traditional Ball AfterParty! The next day is a federal holiday so no work for most people!
- "The Ball, Part II" is usually attended by 300-400 Jewish professionals and has has historically proven to one of our most enjoyable events! The stunning PH-D and a great crowd combine to provide the perfect environment for great conversations and new connections.
- Enjoy chill music, great dancing, NYC's most spectacular lounge, and stunning views of Manhattan.
- DJ Louis Mole will recreate the magic of these AfterParty nights on our end and we hope you'll recreate it on yours!
- Muy Importante: We cannot accept cash at the door at PH-D. If you'd like to join us for this party, please purchase a ticket in advance.
So get some sleep after The Ball 2016 on Christmas Eve (not a requirement) and join us atop the Dream Downtown Hotel for a dreamy Christmas Night!